We bought these AMAZING sweatshirts

This weekend was non-productive but a great weekend.
Featured in this photo is Scottie, Craig and I sporting our 1980-something Seattle Catholic Seamen's sweatshirts.

Friday night I worked late and ended up staying in to watch the Haiti Fundraiser show and the last Conan.
THis is one of my all-time favorite songs covered by Justin Timberlake and Matt Morris:

Saturday was a gorgeous day so I went for a motorcycle ride with my buddy Wayne. Then I got on my scooter and ran some errands. Saturday night my friend Jane had a small group of us over. Her husband made several AMAZING homemade pizzas with the freshest ingredients. We played Rockband after dinner for several hours. A great, relaxing night with good company.
Rockband in full swing


For the last couple months, every Sunday a group of us meet for brunch at a restaurant that my friend tends bar at. Since the bar pays the rent for the club, they let the staff and friends come upstairs to visit, have a drink, watch TV and play games. While I was up there, we played ping pong and bought those awesome sweatshirts. I mentioned to the old guy managing the place that my grandpop spent a week in Seattle how I wondered if he was there since its a place people in service would go to. He told me to come back next week...He'll get some of the old photo albums out from world war II time to see if maybe by chance Grandpop could be in a photo or two as back in those days, the club was more active. How neat is that!

It was a very relaxing, fun weekend with a lot of laughter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer came and went

What happened in May, you ask? Or didn't ask.